Granit Kitchen sink
Made of quartz stone composite material
Granitek, Metaltek, Vitrotek, Keratek
The result is a completely smooth surface of the sink
The material has an antibacterial protection
Measurements in mm: Overall (w x h), 560 x 440mm
Bowl (w x h x d), 325x400x214+160x400x144mm
Base unit of minimum 60 cm width 31/2" basket waste
Material: Made of quartz stone composite material
Granitek - given by the union ofnatural granite and acrylic resin and has the best quality: high resistance of granite to high temperatures, to impacts and to the most violent shocks.
Metaltek - It attracts the eye, inviting to the touch. Aesthetical impact, adaptability to steel, functionality and practicality of Granitek.
Vitrotek - 100% MICROSPHERICS OF PURE GLASS, characterized by the use of micronized and microsection spheres with the application of "special resin".
- The result is a completely smooth surface of the sink.
- The material has an antibacterial protection, which has an adequate antibacterial coverage of the mass. In this way the bacterial organisms are repelled.
- Measurements in mm: Overall (w x h), 560 x 440mm,, bowl (w x h x d),
- Deep: 214/ 144mm,
- Installation: Undermount, base unit of minimum 60 cm width 31/2" basket waste
- Colours: Granitek, Metalte, Keratek
- Accessories: 3 1/2 basket waste, Pop-up version
- Base: 60mm
Made in Italy
- Overall size (wxhxd)
- Bowl Dimension (wxhxd)
- Cut out size (wxd):
- Cabinet width (mm):
- Surface finish:
- Nr. of bowls
You might also like