Mod. art. LINE UP 117 IX
LED lighting, 6x1,2w
Metal grease filter
900 m3/h air extraction rate
Fully electronic controls with 4 power levels
Rim suction technology
Automatic delay stop
Filter saturation indicator
Remote control possible (see optional accessories)
Recirculating air mode possible (see optional accessories)
- Remote control Acc. no.
- Recirculating set Acc. no.
- Electrical connection 350 W
- Appliance dimensions W x H x D approx.
- Niche dimensions W x H x D approx. 850/ 1150 X 490mm
- Exhaust air connection Ø 150 mm
Possibility of ordering a version for external motor (special order).
Price and delivery date to be advised.
- Reduced size of the motor box to allow installation in tight spaces
- Possibility to install the motor in a remote position
- New double installation system which allows to fix the hood to the masonry or directly to the false ceiling.
- Light indicator for grease filter maintenance: The cooker hood automatically informs you when the metal grease filter designed for trapping grease in the air requires cleaning. It is of utmost importance to clean these filters to ensure cooker hood components are protected and to prevent bad odours caused by a build-up of grease
- Light indicator for charcoal filter substitution: The cooker hood automatically informs you when the active carbon filter requires replacing. This filter is designed to absorb odours produced when cooking. It is of utmost importance to replace these filters regularly as they lose their efficiency and odour trapping performance.
- Perimeter extraction: This consists of a mechanical system that literally forces, pushes, the cooking fumes extracted along a slit that runs along the perimeter of the cooker hood. This system increases extraction performance whilst reducing cooker hood noise emission. Design and appearance are also improved as the grease filters are no longer visible.
- Energy rating
- Extractor unit
- Built-in ceiling canopy
- Surface finish:
- Stainless Steel
- 320 mm