ILVE’s 90cm stainless steel oven is the heart of the new professional range, dimensioned and built to professional standards and requirements.
ILVE have created an oven interior which is 30% larger than that of other similar style ovens and features full internal grill system for large portions when grilling and baking.
ILVE interior dimensions allow for several large roasts to be cooked at the same time and for those who like their meat tender, simply use the automatic ILVE roasting probe and set the temperature between 0°C–99°C and ILVE’s micro processor will do the rest.
It will automatically switch off at exactly the temperature you program into the meat probe (948 model). Fast and accurate variable temperature adjustment between 0°C–275°C is one of the major advantages of the new large built in oven. With a super fast, hot air coil heating element around the hot air fan, the oven heats 0°C–180°C in a mere 8 minutes, which gives you a fast start for roasting a crisp golden roast on the outside before the lower setting sees to it that a tender moist middle is assured.
- Multifunction oven , MAXI - OVEN 90
- Energy efficiency class A+ on a scale of A (more efficient) to G (less efficient)
- Select 9 multifunction oven cooking mode
- Electronic meat roasting probe
- Pizza, Bread and Pastry cooking function
- Giant 97 Litre oven capacity
- Stainless steel, 18/10 stainless steel and commercial style control panel and
- Push Pull Knobs
- New Turbowave Quickstart preheating function 0°–180°C in 8 minutes
- Precision thermostatic 30°C through to 300°C
- Chrome trim
- Cold door with three Termovit glass panes, one fixed and two removable easily for easy cleaning
- Removable oven door and inner door glass
- Twin fan cavity integrated cooling system
- Cooling fan
- Electronic programmable timer
- Catalytic self cleaning system including roof
- Energy consumption based on standard load:
Conventional: 0.99 kWh
Forced air convection: 0.79 kWh
Nominal power 3.4 kW (12 AMP)
- Internal dimensions: W.64,5 x H.36,5 x D.41 cm
- Cut out – hole dimension: 475x865mm
- Dimension: 899x480x550mm
- Colour: Stainless steel
a) Pizza cooking
Pizza function suitable for cooking pizza, bread and scones. Lower heating element works together with the other heating elements.
b) Defrost and Quick start
Defrosting of frozen food is accelerated by means of fan driven air circulation.
Defrosting at room temperature does not alter the taste and appearance of the food. Quick Start, available only on certain models, is a fast pre-heating oven function.
c) Fanned heat
This provides a more even heat than a conventional oven and food is «sealed» very quickly.
Pre-heating is generally unnecessary. As there is no top or bottom heat the whole area of the oven can be used. This setting is ideal for batch baking or cooking a complete meal.
d) Intensive cooking
A fast intensive form of cooking, suitable for a variety of dishes. It replaces the spit and can be used for baked fish, braised vegetables, kebabs, roast chicken, duck etc
e) Fanned Grill
An energy-saving method for deep cooking. Suitable for chops, sausages, kebabs etc.
Suitable for roast meats in general e.g. fillet steak, grilled fish and vegetables,
also for cooking «au gratin» e.g. cauliflower cheese.
g) Upper element
Especially suitable for browning and to add the finishing touch of colour to different dishes. We suggest this setting for browning lasagne, melting cheese toppings etc.
h) Lower element
As the heat comes from the lower element, this setting is particularly suitable for pastry and cakes e.g. flans, pizzas, biscuits, fruit cakes etc.
j) Upper & lower elements
This operates like a conventional electric oven and can be used accordingly. Suitable for pork, chops, sausage, game, roast veal, meringues and biscuits, baked fruit, etc.
Accessories (additional charge):
Catalytic stay clean liners
Telescopic sliding shelves
- 2,9 kW
- Cabinet width (mm):
- Surface finish:
- Stainless Steel
- Oven type
- Electric oven
- 550 mm
You might also like