The autonomy varies according to the hardness of the water.
Water supplied by mains water is usually of good quality but the contamination risk by lead, zinc and copper – present in the pipes – is not completely excluded. Chlorine can on the other hand compromise both water taste and smell.
With PURA you drink quality water to improve the taste of your drinks and of your favorite recipes.
WHAT IS IT USEFUL FOR?
– no pH alteration,
– it reduces the total water hardness
– it offers vital protection to PURA tank avoiding limescale
– it is equipped with micrometric pre-filtration
– it has a bed of high efficiency ion exchange resins
– it sets to zero unpleasant water smells and tastes
– it improves water quality, enhancing coffee and drinks’ taste
– it is equipped with an integrated adjustable by-pass capable of reducing total water hardness (°F)
– it reduces organic compounds
– it eliminates unpleasant water smells and tastes
– it is realized with extruded Activated Charcoal technology additioned with silver ions to carry out the bacteriostatic action
– it dechlorinates and clarifies drinking water
– Vertical or horizontal installation.
Replace the filter no late than 365 days after installation.
Convenient and eco-friendly, the filter cartridge purifies up to 1700 litres of water and is easy to replace.
Made in Italy
Since 1954 Guglielmi family has been carrying on an ancient and difficult profession: giving shape to water, the most fleeting and intangible element. However, with pure lines, shining metal and with the most advanced research, water can be dominated and it enters our homes to bring wellness and health.
The passion of the sons Orazio and Orfeo, born as their father Armando in the small village of Valduggia, never ended. Among the gurgling rivers in the green scenery of Valsesia, in Piedmont, the will of modeling the tap as a design product took shape, combining functionality and aesthetics.
You might also like